[nfbmi-talk] Fw: recording of prior mcrs meeting

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 17:27:09 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Marlene Malloy
To: joe harcz Comcast
Cc: shori at mcrs13.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 1:08 PM
Subject: RE: recording of prior mcrs meeting

Must have been gremlins, as I am not sure what happened with the blank email.

I have reviewed the draft May 1, 2014 MCRS Business Meeting Minutes and find that they accurately reflect the Public Comment received at that meeting.  It was determined that the first person who spoke did not make public comment, as she mistakenly thought she was being provided the opportunity to speak to just Mr. Rodgers and once he clarified the purpose of the public comment, she hung up.  You were the only other person who made comment, which is included in the minutes.  I will provide you with a digital copy of the meeting recording, you should expect to receive a copy within the next seven to ten business days.

Marlene S. Malloy

Executive Director

Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services

3490 Belle Chase Way, Suite 110

Lansing, MI 48911

517/887.9370, extension 1

517/887.9369 - Fax

877/335.9370 - Toll Free

marlene at mcrs13.org

www.mcrs13.org

Confidentiality Notice - This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure, or distribution of this communication is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy any and all copies of the original message. The Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. Thank you.