[nfbmi-talk] A Request from the Last Board Meeting

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 02:11:08 UTC 2014

Christine,

  you almost got it correct.  In fact, you did really well.  The membership
committee was to meet on Sunday, March 9 , but we may have to change this as
Mike does not think he will be home yet.  We did have a members at large
conference call on Monday, Feb. 24, but we did not have much response so I
will be scheduling it again. We do need board members and leaders to help
grow and  develope Grand Rapids etc.  Finally, the meeting on March 9 was to
develpe a plan to conduct a leadership training or retreat for summer of
2014 and then work on plans to a training weekend for 2015.  This one would
cover training for parents, students and other things.  The leadership
retreat was for the purpose of helping board members and chapter leadders to
build chapters, and affiliate programs and to be a good leader.

Dave