[nfbmi-talk] MPVI 2014 Blind and VI Community Calendar of Upcoming Events for kids who are Blind and VI

Shepherd, Amy amyshepherd at mpvi.org
Fri Mar 7 21:21:02 UTC 2014

Attached is a Community Calendar of Events from now through August that has
been compiled by the Michigan Parents of Children with Visual Impairments
(MPVI)!  This calendar includes camps, workshops and events sponsored by a
wide variety of organizations throughout Michigan who provide services to
kids who are blind and visually impaired.  Please do not hesitate to
contact the any of the organization listed to get more information about
their programs!

If you are an organization who wishes to have an event added to our list
please let me know. I apologize if I inadvertently left out any.

Amy Shepherd
MPVI President
Visit our Website www.mpvi.org <http://www.mpvi.org>
 Join us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/groups/48271986241/>