[nfbmi-talk] MPVI Calendar of Community Events for Kids who areBlind and VI

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 17:35:32 UTC 2014

Hi Amy,

Thank you for posting this calendar to our email list. However, the Lansing
Birding By Ear takes place at the Woldumar nature center  and not the Jamer
Nature Center. If you would be willing to make this correction so that the
calander reflects the correct location for this event, that would be great.

Thanks,
Elizabeth