[nfbmi-talk] wood carving show happening in East Lansing

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 01:04:41 UTC 2014

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

March 10, 2014

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Here is some information that I was sent about a wood carving
show happening in East Lansing. This might be something that is worth
checking out if you have an interest in the art of wood working or
wood carving. The message is included below.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.