[nfbmi-talk] Birding

Larry D. Keeler via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 23:48:10 UTC 2014

Thanks Donna! The birding was great! The kids seemed to have a good time as well as us adults. Even Holly was pretty good in the woods. It could have been a little warmer but really the birding was good and so was the food! Only wished we could have spent more time! And your students are really nice and very eager not only to learn about us but also to learn there field biology! They are doing lots of things I'm very familiar with!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!