[nfbmi-talk] Fw: meeting info request pro forma

joe harcz Comcast via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 14:23:50 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Luzenski, Sue (LARA)
To: joe harcz Comcast
Cc: Rodgers, Edward (LARA)
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 10:22 AM
Subject: RE: meeting info request pro forma

Joe,

Per your request please find attached the information that was sent to the Advisory Commission for the May 1, 2014 Commission meeting.

Attached is:

·      BSBP Organizational chart in a Word document

·      Bob Robertson's education, experience and duties

·      Business Assistance and Development Program summary

·      BSBP contracts

·      Agenda for the meeting held on May 1, 2014

·      Transcript of February 7, 2014 Advisory Commission meeting that were approved on May 1.

Thank you.

Sue

Sue Luzenski

Management Assistant to the Director