[nfbmi-talk] National Federation of the Blind Chapter Meeting Sunday

via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 01:00:49 UTC 2014

     Come one! Come all, to the National Federation of the Blind Chapter Meeting this Sunday. It will be June 1, from 12:30 to 3:30
        at Pizza Pinos Restaurant. The restaurant is located at
221 W. Liberty
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

     We each buy our own lunch and chat from 12:30 to 1:30, and then we have our Business Meeting from 1:30 to 3:30. Of course, new
members are welcome to ask questions about blindness, or about the National Federation of the Blind. Remember, blindness is not what
holds you back or prevents you from following your dreams. I look forward to seeing many of you on Sunday at 12:30. If you have
questions, contact me at
trising at sbcglobal.net or (734)663-4050.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
President, Ann Arbor Chapter