[nfbmi-talk] The new governmental Affairs list

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 00:57:25 UTC 2014

Indeed, if this and any issue is related to, or refers to, any state or
federal governmental agency action or inaction umpacting the lives, careers,
rights of blind persons, it is inappropriate for post on this general
blindness list.  Apparently there is many  more important issues for
discussion that impact the lives of blind persons beyond governmental action
and inaction impact on the lives of blind persons.