[nfbmi-talk] The new governmental Affairs list

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 01:13:40 UTC 2014

Indeed, any discussion about Washington seminar is only appropriately to be
posted to the Michihan governmental issues and discussion list, as it
directly involves governmental action or inaction impacting the lives,
careers, education, and rights and priveleges of blind persons, young and
aged alike.