[nfbmi-talk] Chapter Business

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 13:01:24 UTC 2014

Well, the fuss about having another list has sure sparked off some trouble! As I stated earlier, I like having a choice to use both lists or just one. I think that some chapter business however should not be put on iether list but be taken care of within the chapters. Mr. Crouch for example. If Joe thinks he isn't attending meetings or paying dues, then address that within the chapter meeting or off list. I would certainly be annoyed if my chapter President did that sort of thing to me and would probably pay her a visit! I would imagine that most of are chapters have attendance issues. Ours does! But, calling out those members or potential members on our state list in my oppinion isn't the best way to handle it!If we start allowing that, where do we stop!
Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!