[nfbmi-talk] what our chapter is not solely off list

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 23:04:19 UTC 2014

Good point about leadership.  Effective leadership demands openness, more
listensing than usual, acceptance of diverse opinions and sensitivity to
different emotions and passion, an express vision and concise direction to
lead, and a flexible yrt resolute  plan to offer to achieve identified,
realistic, and measurable outcome in a defined time frame.  Personally and
collectively, are we as blind persons and supporter of the NFB living out
these qualities of leadership, keeping in myind that any person need not
hold a title attributable to a leader, as the success of a leader and
leadership is the result of ACTION (a verb in English), not the TITLE or
POSITION (a noun in English).  We all are leaders if we choose to ACT with
leadership qualities.