[nfbmi-talk] Jackson Chapter Christmas Party

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 12:34:23 UTC 2014

Good Morning!

>From the weather report that I am hearing, it will be beginning to look a lot like Christmas before the day is over.

On behalf of the Jackson chapter I am inviting you to our chapter Christmas party which will be held Saturday December 13 at 3:30 at the lovely home of Ron and Rita Mason.  There address is 4245 Fairway Lane
Jackson, MI 49201.

If you plan to come please bring finger foods, snacks or desserts to pass.  Please also let Dave Robinson know that you are coming by calling 517-775-7943 by December 11.  Looking forward to  seeing  you there!

Mary Ann Robinson