[nfbmi-talk] Followup on Michigan Flyer and Metro AirportFW: 7 New, Eco-Friendly Buses Give You an Even Sweeter Ride

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Wed Nov 19 01:08:15 UTC 2014

Hello,

Here is a release from Michigan Flyer.  There is a promising update on the
progress toward fulfillment of the settlement.

I really appreciate Karla Hudson for her proactive work on this and the
support of the NFB of Michigan in advocating for a reasonable settlement.
We will be vigilant until we are certain that blind travelers will be able
to fully utilize this service without undue inconvenience from the airport
authority.  Together, our voices were heard.

Warmest Regards,

Fred