[nfbmi-talk] Followup on Michigan Flyer and Metro AirportFW: 7 New, Eco-Friendly Buses Give You an Even Sweeter Ride

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 01:26:25 UTC 2014

Fred,

   Our resolution at this years convention calls for more then what is just
in the settlement.  I don't see any specific progress in the releasethat
warrants any praise for anyone yet.  Carla may have decided to settle, but
our resolution does not call for a compromise that results in unequal
treatment.

Dave