[nfbmi-talk] Guide Dog Committee

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Oct 5 13:08:55 UTC 2014

Those of you that would like,or are just interested in guide dogs and what our committee is doing, come and eat with us! We have a table in the restraunt reserved for us. We'll be buying are own lunch. We will disscuss such subjects as becomming a divission and our resolution. I'll be looking forward to seeing all of you guide dog users and also those who are interested in guide dog laws and other subjects pertaining to them. Larry D Keeler, chairman, Michigan Committee of Guide Dog Users.
Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!