[nfbmi-talk] Guide Dog Committee

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sun Oct 5 22:58:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

When and where?

Warmest Regards,

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmi-talk [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Larry D
Keeler via nfbmi-talk
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2014 9:09 AM
To: NFB of Michigan Internet Mailing List
Cc: Michigan Guide Dog Users Committee List
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] Guide Dog Committee

Those of you that would like,or are just interested in guide dogs and what
our committee is doing, come and eat with us! We have a table in the
restraunt reserved for us. We'll be buying are own lunch. We will disscuss
such subjects as becomming a divission and our resolution. I'll be looking
forward to seeing all of you guide dog users and also those who are
interested in guide dog laws and other subjects pertaining to them. Larry D
Keeler, chairman, Michigan Committee of Guide Dog Users.
Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net Intelligence is always claimed but rarely
proven!