[nfbmi-talk] student division question

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 23:13:21 UTC 2014

Hello Dave,

Unless the state student division is interested in requesting financial
assistance from the state affiliate, I do not believe the state student
division needs to seek any kind of special permission from the state
affiliate to host and event.

The last I heard about this, the state student division was looking into
planning an employment seminar during the last part of March. I do not know
if this was discussed any further during state convention. It sounds as
though J.J. is in charge of the logistics for this event, so perhaps he can
provide more information about it.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth