[nfbmi-talk] Job Opening

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 14:43:05 UTC 2014

And the fact is that for years and years, such discrimination has been
conducted and advanced by blind persons in positions of power and authority
to put an end
To such discriminatory practices, and chose to use their power part of their
position, and not the authority part of the equation granted under the state
and federal laws.  Those blind persons were either intoxicated by the power
of the position, or simply chose to go along to get along, of course, to the
detriment of the opportunity, security, and independence of their fellow
blind persons.  And this is only the legal side, and does not even comment
on the ethical and moral side of the power and authority equation, which I
shall not address now.