[nfbmi-talk] Fw: still no response bsbp vet agreement state plan

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 16:52:05 UTC 2014

    Now let us look at the so-called veterans agreements sent in other posts after numerous delays.

What we know is this:

The agreements in the State Plan are with most part signed by agencies that no longer exist thanks to our Governor and his executive order 2012-10.

Yet they're maintained in the state plan and yet the BSBP and the MRS get copious federal funds to fund programs that don't exist.

If this isn't a freaking sham and an outrigight disgrace I don't know what is so.