[nfbmi-talk] convention

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:47:49 UTC 2014

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

September 15 2014

Dear Joe:

     I am finalizing the Agenda by the end of the week. Please let me
know how you want the Flint Chapter Talent Show for Friday night to be
listed in the Agenda. Also, let me know how you want the Mayor
introduced in the Agenda. I will give you a half hour to speak about
Accessibility under the Rehabilitation Act, Randolph Sheppard and
more. Is this a good title? If not, how do you want your talk
introduced on the agenda? Please let me know these things by the end
of the week. Thank you for your work.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.