[nfbmi-talk] convention

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 01:35:32 UTC 2014

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

September 25, 2014

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Tomorrow is the last and final day to reserve hotel rooms, and
Preregister and pay for Banquet tickets online at the rates of $15.00
for Registration and $35.00 for the Banquet ticket. Tomorrow is also
the very last day to request financial assistance. If you need
financial assistance, or have requested it in the past couple of
weeks, please send me a confirmation email. My computer has been down.
Thank you for your cooperation in this vitally important matter.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.