[nfbmi-talk] FYI: National Federation of the Blind Applauds Government Guidance on the Rights of Parents with Disabilities

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 10:54:37 UTC 2015

Hi, everybody.  I'm forwarding what I feel is a very important article
about new federal direction protecting the rights of disabled parents.
Not all of you might have seen this, since the link to our parent
organization's press release on this came via a tweet and not from one
of the listservs I monitor.
https://nfb.org/national-federation-blind-applauds-government-guidance-rights-parents-disabilities

I find I can keep up rather well with a lot of day-to-day happenings
in Baltimore by following the Federation's official Twitter feed
@NFB_voice.

Kind regards,

-Kane