[nfbmi-talk] FW: August 29 Board Meeting

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Wed Aug 19 02:42:33 UTC 2015

Hello,

At our Lansing Chapter meeting, last night, we discussed the upcoming state
board meeting.  I thought it may be a good idea to send a reminder and add
some information.

If you wish to use public transportation to get to the Ramada, you will need
to make arrangements for a service called Ready Ride.  You may call 394-6230
then press 2 to make an appointment.  This service is for places not served
by the Lansing Bus called CATA.  It is necessary to arrange for Ready Ride
to pick you up at the Lansing Mall and you will need to return to the
Lansing mall to connect with CATA to get back to Lansing or wherever you are
going.  The Lansing Mall is served by the number 3 Lansing Mall bus.  This
leaves from the downtown Lansing bus station where the Indian Trails and
Greyhound bus arrives and departs.

I hope this helps.  I also look forward to seeing everyone at the Ramada.

Warmest Regards,

Fred

P.S.  You are invited to the Lansing Chapter picnic Saturday at Mary and my
house at 1212 N. Foster in Lansing.  Please bring something to eat or drink
to share with everyone.  There will be a main dish for everyone, including
vegetarians.