[nfbmi-talk] SASS announcement.docx

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon Aug 31 02:56:41 UTC 2015

SASS announcement

The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan invites you to
Sense-sational Adventures in September Science

For those interested in the science of the changing autumn season please
join us September 11-13, 2015 at Camp Tuhsmeheta for a wonderful time of fun
and fellowship. We will be exploring the various forestry habitats on the
trails of camp and canoeing in the lakes. Additionally we will travel to a
local apple orchard to pick apples and then bring them back to learn the
science of making and baking delicious desserts like pies and pastries. For
more information or to register please contact Donna Posont at 313-220-8140
or Fred Wurtzel@ 517-256-5575. If you are like Fred and are consumed by
college football schedules you may bring your radio so you don't miss out on
football or fun with friends. This is a family weekend so all family members
and friends of those who are blind will be welcome. If a student  comes
without parent or guardian we have permission forms to be signed. Thanks for
your interest in our continuing Sensational Adventures in September Science,
Donna Posont