[nfbmi-talk] FW: NABS List Guidelines

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Feb 5 23:21:23 UTC 2015

Dave,
I can't think of anyone on this list now that has come even close to
getting kicked off of it. That was an extreme case.
But I also do agree that list guidelines should be decided on so that
everyone is on the same page. I'm happy to help with this, but do
remember there already was a committee charged with this assignment, so
don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Best regards,
J.J.