[nfbmi-talk] Online Grocery Services in Michigan?

River Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:12:29 UTC 2015

I have used Door to Door Organics. Produce is expensive, of course, because
it is organic. Everything they sell is not organic, though. So if you only
want something organic, keep that in mind. I use Walmart a lot. Shipping is
free with orders of $50 or more. All items will not arrive at the same
time. I paid for shipping last week, and my order still arrived over a 3
day period.  As far as quality, I would rate both a B. I received moldy
sauce from Door to Door once and dented soup cans from Walmart. I do not
mind going to the store, but why bother if I can get what I need online?
Hope you find this info useful.

Linda