[nfbmi-talk] Kindle Plug-In for Computer Question

Kim Mohnke kitties_kimmy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 01:27:48 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,
I was wondering has anyone ever used the Kindle plug-in for the computer?  The people who handel the accommodations at my college recommended me using it last semester and I refused because I wouldn’t have enough time to learn the program along with my studies.  I am wondering if anyone has used it.  And if so how really accessable is it?  I read an article that it reads the text, but navigation commands like reading paragraph to paragraph or sentence to sentence is not really good.  Has anyone used this?  Is it simple to use and as accessible as the people at my college claim?
Any comments would be appreciated.
Kim Mohnke