[nfbmi-talk] Kindle Plug-In for Computer Question

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 04:06:57 UTC 2015

Hi kim,
I have heard good things about kindle as far as web reading/Iphone and
android accessibility but have not used it on the computer myself - if
you can direct me to where to obtain this plugin i will gladly test it
out and keep you updated, after all i might use  it at LCC myself if
it works!

cheers and happy new year,
Mauricio