[nfbmi-talk] Quarterly Board Meeting Agenda

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:16:53 UTC 2015

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

January 8, 2015

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Please send me items that you would like on the Quarterly Board
Meeting Agenda. The normal things will be on the Agenda, such as the
Secretary, Treasurer, and Presidential Reports. Please send me items
that you would like on the Agenda before January 17. Thank you very
much. Remember that we will have chili. Please let me know if you will
attend and what you would like to bring to put in chili. Also let me
know if you can arrive early to help prepare chili. The meeting will
be at 1001 N. Chester Street in Lansing Michigan.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.