[nfbmi-talk] At Large Chapter Conference Call

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Thu Jan 15 13:13:05 UTC 2015

Hello Hannah, I haven't met you yet.  Could you and some of the other folks in the At Large Chapter tell us a little about themselves.  As for me, I am a mom of a blind daughter who is 22.  She has other disabilities as well, and blindness is less of a barrier for her than the other disabilities.  I live in Lansing. I have been involved in NFB things for almost 20 years now.

Lydia Schuck