[nfbmi-talk] At Large Chapter Conference Call

Hannah hannahgf88 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 04:48:18 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Federationists,

I would like to invite all of you to our next conference call which will take place on February 9 at 7 PM EST.  Here is the conference call number so that you are able to participate in the call.  The number is 1 (605) 475-4333.  and the passcode is 902855.  I hope you are able to join us.  If you have any questions feel free to email me at hannahgf88 at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Hannah Furney
National federation of the Blind of Michigan
At Large Chapter President