[nfbmi-talk] Quarterly Board Meeting will be held on January 31

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Sat Jan 17 18:57:35 UTC 2015

It might be helpful to set a time limit for speakers.  People from the general audience could have 2 minutes, then have to give the mike to the next person and wait until others have had a chance to speak.  Kind of like a public comment time at a meeting.

Some of us recall a very lovely gentleman who would often go on too long, and starting the speech with "Mr. Harris, I will be brief...."

Lydia