[nfbmi-talk] Back from Washington Seminar

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Jan 30 05:36:50 UTC 2015

I'll have more to say from Washington Seminar at the board meeting and
on this list, but I just wanted to thank the rest of our delegation
(Terri, Jeff, Georgia, Hayley, and ex-pat Christine for coming and
advocating with us in DC.

I once again was very proud of our delegation for what we accomplished
and how we presented the issues. Congressman Upton has already signed on
to cosponsor the Time Act, HR 188, as a result of our meeting with him
on Tuesday, and several others seem like definite possibilities. Others
will take more work, as some of you are well aware.

More later.

--
Best regards,
J.J.