[nfbmi-talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] NationalAssociation of Guide Dog Users Meetings Streamed Live

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Jul 3 05:09:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

Well, I can mess up an empty room! (smile).  I had written, at least I
thought I had, that I apologize to Evelyn and Larry that I had missed the
earlier message and to say to Larry that I agree extra is better than no
information.  Consider Coca-Cola and McDonalds, they do not hesitate to tell
us what we already know.

Warmest Regards,

Fred

<nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Yah, Fred, it was out there.
>
> Evelyn

]\\\ hi Evelyn and Larry sorry, I didn't see the original message. I guess,
like you say Larry, it's better to have more information than not enough.
nfbmi-talk mailing list
nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org