[nfbmi-talk] FW:[Nfbnet-members-list] NationalAssociation of Guide DogUsers Meetings Streamed Live

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Fri Jul 3 13:01:07 UTC 2015

Hi, Fred,

I'm smiling.  No apology necessary.

Evelyn

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Fred Wurtzel via nfbmi-talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
<nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 01:09:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [nfbmi-talk] FW:[Nfbnet-members-list]
NationalAssociation	of	Guide DogUsers	Meetings Streamed Live

Hi,

Well, I can mess up an empty room! (smile).  I had written, at
least I
thought I had, that I apologize to Evelyn and Larry that I had
missed the
earlier message and to say to Larry that I agree extra is better
than no
information.  Consider Coca-Cola and McDonalds, they do not
hesitate to tell
us what we already know.

Warmest Regards,

Fred