[nfbmi-talk] Fw: demand for info sent to src

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:02:15 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Ed Rodgers BSBP Dir.
Cc: Sue Luzenski BSBP Adm. Ass. ; Mike Pemble BSBP Dep. Dir. ; Marlene Malloy MCRS Dir. ; BRIAN SABOURIN ; Elmer Cerano MPAS ; Janet Labreck RSA Commissioner ; Christyne.Cavataio at ed.gov ; Larry Posont NFBMI Pres. ; Leamon Jones BSBP ; Rodney Craig MISILC ; Sarah Gravetti MISILC DNM
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:18 AM
Subject: demand for info sent to src

June 3 2015  to Rodgers et all re SRC Information

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

Edward Rodgers, Director

Michigan Bureau Services to Blind Persons

(DSU)

(via e-mail)

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I point your attention to the following citation from Title I of the very Rehabilitation Act that creates and funds BSBP:

“    (e) Appropriate modes of communication. The State unit must provide

to the public, through appropriate modes of communication, notices of

the public meetings, any materials furnished prior to or during the

public meetings, and the policies and procedures governing the

provision of vocational rehabilitation services under the State plan.

(Authority: Sections 101(a)(16)(A) and 105(c)(3) of the Act; 29

U.S.C. 721(a)(16)(A), and 725(c)(3))

“

This goes of course to our SRC, the Michigan Council of Rehabilitation Services and all of its meetings and all information you and your agency has supplied this SRC.

Now, I’m not requesting but, rather demanding any and all documents and reports including those used at the most recent MCRS meeting, but also those sent to the SRC over the past two and one half years by BSBP.

In addition as you’ll note these are affirmative obligations and must be remitted in my most effective format, as I’m a person who is blind.

That format is to send them all, timed and dated in full, as Word documents to my e-mail adress listed above.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.