[nfbmi-talk] Fw: MCRS DOCS

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:55:37 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: eleanor canter
Cc: Darma Canter ; terry Eagle ; David Robinson NFB MI
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:39 PM
Subject: Fw: MCRS DOCS

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Marlene Malloy
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: MCRS DOCS

OMG you aren't going to respond to me because you, personally feel insulted while I've documented and you've seen thousands of PWD violated, abused, discriminated against and other wise "blued screwed and tattooed" by the DSAs, DSUs and by the SRC itself and your person?

Oh and you act so outraged, so outrageous and so utter contemptemtable while I've supplied you with countless specific and systemic violations of rehab act violations including hundreds of civil rights violations alone.

Yet, you defend the "non-disabled" from perceived "prejudice" here while you stand in action in "prejudice" against the very PWD you are paid to serve and to advocate for....Now that Madame is really outrageous "prejudice".

Again, your pleas here  of being discriminated against on the basis of non-disability are pretty weird, and really sort of "nuts", if you will excuse the expression. I'm really pretty flabbergasted by the contention.

Regardless, I thought that the V.R. program and the consumers you are to represent along with, of course the council, and of which you get paid to represent ms. Malloy is supposed to advocate for people with disabilities and not those with no disabilities. Am I mistaken with your charge and mandate? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I didn't know for example that the act you and we and all of us were to enforce and ensure was the "Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973 for only those without disabilities."

I didn't know that this was an employment scheme for non-disabled people unable or unwilling to reemployment in any other capacity. Sorry for my mistaken perceptions about the very nature of the RA.

It was an honest mistake.

I didn't know it was all about getting non-disabled folks employment anymore than I thought Title VII was about getting non-disabled folks employment for screwing around with folks with real and profound disabilities.

Sorry, must have got some synapses crossed or something. But, I missed those memos.

I missed the memos where these agencies who suck our blood and talk about our consumer control whilst controlling every aspect about us have the bloody mendacity to actually accuse us, and me of "prejudice" against the non-disabled as you've done.

Sorry, again I missed  that memo.