[nfbmi-talk] qFw: back to our roots

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:06:44 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Fran Fulton
Cc: Larry Wanger ; terry Eagle ; Mark Eagle ; David Robinson NFB MI ; Scott Heinzman ADAPT ; Mary Ann Robinson NFB MI ; Laura Hall ; Susan Fitzmaurice ; Gary Kidd TDN ; BRIAN SABOURIN ; MARK MCWILLIAMS MPAS ; Leigh Campbell-Earl
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 7:30 AM
Subject: back to our roots

This u-tube goes to the origins of what independent living is all about.

What has it become in Michigan?

I will be cutting the 42 minute video into shorter pieces, English CC and posting on FB  We have CIL legislation and funding because of the work of Roberts
and Hueman, founding members of the IL movement.

first post 2 minutes     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD5oiBFWGBM

What they say is just as meaningful today. Please share with your MiSILC colleagues
Darma