[nfbmi-talk] Let's find out

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:41:37 UTC 2015

            I'll be there; and I hope you can make the meeting on short notice.  Let's find out what Ed has to say.

Not blogging under any circumstances,
Joe

Subcommittee Meeting
 Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
 subcommittee of the Standing Committee on Appropriations , Rep. Chris Afendoulis,
Chair
DATE: Tuesday, March 17, 2015
TIME: 3:00 PM or after committees are given leave by the House to meet, whichever
time is later.
PLACE: Room 424, State Capitol Building, Lansing, MI
AGENDA:
- Presentation by Mr. Kevin Elsenheimer, Deputy Director of the Department of Licensing
and Regulatory Affairs (LARA), and Mr. Allan Pohl, Deputy Director of LARA, describing
and discussing regulatory fee extensions, increases, decreases, and repeals assumed
within the Executive Recommendation for the FY 2015-16 LARA budget
- Presentation by Mr. Edward Rodgers II, Director of the Bureau of Services for Blind
People (BSBP), describing the organization and operation of the BSBP
OR ANY BUSINESS PROPERLY BEFORE THIS COMMITTEE
To view text of legislation go to:
http://www.legislature.mi.gov/mileg.aspx?page=CommitteeBillRecord
Committee Clerk: Paul Holland
Phone: 517-373-8080
e-Mail:
pholland at house.mi.gov
Individuals needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting may contact
the Chair's office.
Schedule changes or cancellations available at
http://www.house.mi.gov/publiccommitteeschedule/
Notice posted: 3/16/2015