[nfbmi-talk] exhibit room sign up for Michigan

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 18:52:23 UTC 2015

Dear convention attendees,

   It is time to be planning your time for the national convention and our exhibit table.  We will be selling our braille mugs again this year as well as other items.
   Please review the following and contact me by e mail or phone to volunteer for a particular slot.  Remember, all those who recieved financial assistance from the Michigan affiliate will need to volunteer for at least one slot.

Monday July 6  Slots are 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.  1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.  the 11 to 1 p.m. and the 3 to 5 p.m. slots are already full.
  Tuesday  July 7  Slots are  8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. -  10:30 a.m.  to 12:30 p.m.  -  12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.  -  2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
   Wednesday July 8  Slots are just two   12 noon to 1:45 p.m.    and  7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
   Thursday July 9  Just one slot for this day   12 noon to 1:45 p.m.

Please sign up as soon as you can. First come first serve.  I would like to have at least two people at each shift.

Thank you for your time. E mail is (drob1946 at gmail.com)   Phone is 517 775-7943.

Dave Robinson