[nfbmi-talk] Great Convention!

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:33:10 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I had a blast at this year's convention. This was the largest group of students I've seen at a state convention in a while which is super exciting. .

I'd also like to congratulate our new Michigan Association of Blind Students board:
President: Jeff Crouch
Vice President: Donna Posont
Secretary: Elizabeth Dunn
Treasurer: JJ Meddaugh
Board Members: Alexander Dalipagic, Cheryl Stahl, Osman Koroma, and Tyler Zahnke

I'm really looking forward to all our student division will be accomplishing this year.

Please keep in touch everyone! I'm only a phone call, tweet, or email away, and I'll definitely be back to visit!

Jordyn