[nfbmi-talk] Fw: questions about ada program

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 12:17:02 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Laura Hall
Cc: Theresa Squires MDRC ; Bill Earl MI ADAPT ; Sidhu,Mehgan ; Scott Heinzman ; David Robinson NFB MI ; terry Eagle ; Mark Eagle ; Kelly Buckland ; Larry Posont NFBMI Pres. ; Michael Powell ; Fred wurtzel
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 5:49 AM
Subject: Fw: questions about ada program

    This is just the tip of the iceberg of what happened on September 11 at the last SILC meeting and before it. The clear notice is that Gravetti knows that the state violates the ADA, including Olmstead and basic barrier removal. She also is in bed with the likes of Peckham and that is clear. Now she is a state actor who acted in official capacity along with other state actors including those with the Michigan     Department of Civil Rights to deprive us from even distributing petitions, pamphlets, etc. at the ADA event. And there was clear cut retaliation against us for getting Mr. Buckland, Billie Altmon of APRIL and the Road to Freedom Bus to, out of principle cancel  from the publicly funded, public venue (State Capitol Lawn) event to celebrate our seminal civil rights law!

It's all about money folks and power.

By the way Peckham still is a segregated, exploitative monster and I don't give a rip if they, with all their millions won the court case lodged by another exploiter, NTI.

And Mitch Tomlinson is also a state official, in conflict of interest, with his role on our Statewide Rehab Council. If people want or bemoan the failure of services in our VR programs like BSBP it is because of the conflicts  of interest with the likes of Peckham and MARO which runs the SRC, and oh my Tomlinson is on the board of MARO too.
And, oh my, Gravetti is the SILC llaisson to the SRC, another state position!

And all of them know of the utter fraud in falsification of records that I, Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr., has documented in both VR and IL programs here, just like in the VA.

Thus again the Section 1983, 14th and first amendment, and ADA and 504 discrimination on Septtember 17 was based upon retaliation and prior restraint and content regulation of the most protected speech. That is political speech, at a public venue which is the most again protected speech especially when engaging state officials and employees.