[nfbmi-talk] Questions About State Convention

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 11:48:08 UTC 2015

Dear Kim,

   J.J. published a notice on the list serve about rates and registration.
Not sure why not on the web site.  The hotel is the Causeway Bay Hotel on
Ceder St. in Lansing and the rate is $75 per night.  Assistance request are
to go to Larry Posont at 313-727-3546.   Notices will go out to people
electronically, but no flyer is being sent.  Haven't heard much about agenda
or other questions you had about convention.  The deadline for early
registration is two weeks before the convention.

Dave