[nfbmi-talk] October Birding by Ear and Beyond events

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 03:17:19 UTC 2015

Attached are the announcements of activities for the Birding by Ear and Beyond program. II n addition we will be preparing the Matt Clew Butterfly Garden for winter and planting bulbs on another October day. If you would like to help we can organize the event around your availability. thanks, Donna Posont