[nfbmi-talk] Lake Erie Hawk Fest

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 23:59:20 UTC 2015

One of the top raptor migration routes in the country is in our backyard or more precisely at the western end of Lake Erie. This Saturday we will be traveling to the annual Hawk Fest for it is this weekend that typically features the greatest number of migrating hawks, eagles, vultures, and falcons o verhead. Down on the ground are many activities and live birds to help us gain understanding  of the event. Please consider joining us. Contact Donna Posont for more information.