[nfbmi-talk] Summer 2016 NFBMI board Agenda.docx

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sat Aug 13 02:33:19 UTC 2016

                Hello,

National Federation of the Blind of Michigan President Larry Posont has
asked me to send out the agenda for our Summer Board meeting to be held
August 20, 2016 at 10:00 am at the Westin hotel1500 Town Center, Southfield,
MI 48075.  Lunch will be available for $8.00.

The meeting is expected to adjourn at approximately 3:00 pm.  The Westin
Hotel phone number is 248-827-4000.  The agenda is attached and pasted in
below for your convenience.

If you have questions or wish to add agenda items please call President
Posont at 313-727-3546.  Everyone is welcome and we cordially encourage
anyone interested to attend and join with us to work to live the lives we
want.

Warmest Regards,

Fred Wurtzel,  Secretary

AGENDA

National Federation of the Blind

Of Michigan

Quarterly Board meeting

Westin Hotel Southfield, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, MI  48075

August 20, 2016

I.                   Call to Order/Determination of Quorum

II.               II.  Introductions of Guests

III.            III.  Secretary's Report

IV.           Treasurer's Report

V.                Lunch $8.00 V.

VI.           National Convention Report

VII.        State Convention Plans November 4-6, 2016

a.   Exhibit Hall

b.   Parents Seminar

c.    Motown Music by Detroit Chapter

d.   Theme/Items for Saturday Agenda

e.   Determination of Banquet and Registration Prices

f.     Appoint Resolutions Committee Chair

VIII.     Detroit Metro Airport

IX.            Meeting with LARA about new BS/BP Director

X.               Final Reading of Michigan Association of Dog Guide  Users
Constitution

XI.            Grant Writing Report

XII.         State Scholarship

XIII.      Washington Seminar

XIV.     Mullin/Palmer

a.   Proposed Al and Mary Lou Phillips Award

xv. Meet The Blind Month

XVI Old Business

XVII.  New Business

XIXAdjourn