[nfbmi-talk] Summer 2016 NFBMI board Agenda.docx

Jennifer J. Hays jhays at americanlearning.org
Sat Aug 13 17:30:27 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I will be at the NFBMI board meeting on Saturday, August 20, 2016.  I will need to leave by 1:00 PM due to a previous engagement which regrettably I cannot rearrange.

I truly look forward to being with you.

Thank you for the invitation.

Most sincerely,

   Jennifer

Jennifer J. Hays

American Learning, LLC
250 Harbortown Drive East, Suite 1110, Detroit, MI 48207
(313) 259-4503