[nfbmi-talk] Fw: maro still scramblind on sub-minimum wages

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:27:34 UTC 2016

Joe,

  Thanks for sending this out. This is the typical distortion of the the treatment of people with disabilities. PWD are the only segment of our society that has to prove our production and work ability before we can get the minimum wage.  How sick is this thinking.  All  under the banner of helping.

Dave