[nfbmi-talk] NOPBC-MI Post

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Feb 22 17:44:06 UTC 2016

Haley,
I'm so glad you're taking the lead on helping our affiliate to
revitalize our parents division. This division, along with our growing
youth outreach and student programs, will help us to ensure that the
next generation of leaders receives useful and worthwhile skills and
training as well as valuable connections with blind adults and mentors.
I received a lot of youth resources and information at the convention
planners seminar last weekend which I'm happy to share with you.
Thanks for helpping to get the ball rolling.